- 3 to 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 25)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer chicken and broccoli. In a bowl, combine soup and mayonnaise; spoon over the broccoli. Sprinkle with cheese. Combine the crackers and butter; sprinkle over the cheese. Top with almonds. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Baked Chicken Amandine
"This recipe was very good. My husband used all the sliced almonds in his granola so I didn't have any of those, but it was still very good. And I used freshly steamed broccoli instead of frozen/thawed broccoli. Hats off to the cook/author of this recipe. My daughter even asked me to make it for her boyfriend- ya know it's good when it rates serving when wanting to impress."
"Easy, good taste ,good for company dinner"
"This recipe was easy to make! My husband was surprised at how good it was & said I needed to make it again!! I might would add a little salt & pepper to the chicken for a little extra seasoning - but all in all...very good!"