Potlucks at work just aren't the same without this deliciously rich spread. —Kathy Fehr, Fairbury, Illinois
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, onion and mayonnaise until blended. Fold in bacon and 3 cups of cheddar cheese.
- Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with crackers. Yield: 7 cups.
Originally published as Baked Cheddar Bacon Spread in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p34
Reviews for Baked Cheddar Bacon Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review