- 2 pounds medium carrots, cooked and mashed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup flaked coconut
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; place in a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine brown sugar and flour; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in nuts and coconut. Sprinkle over carrot mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Baked Carrot Casserole
Sort By :
"Wonderful, I make it every year for the holidays. It's always requested."
" I was reading the recipe over and noticed it has a good amount of sugar, do you serve this as a sidedish or is it on the desert menu? Was thinking of doing it with squash instead of carrots, since I have an over abundance of it right now. Thanks for answer."