Baked Canadian-Style Bacon Recipe
Brown sugar, pineapple juice and ground mustard nicely season slices of Canadian bacon. You can easily double the recipe when entertaining a crowd.
- 1 pound sliced Canadian bacon
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Place bacon in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. In a bowl, combine brown sugar, pineapple juice and mustard. Pour over the bacon. Cover and bake 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
2 piece: 97 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 555mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (8g sugars, trace fiber), 9g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 lean meat, 1/2 fruit
Reviews for Baked Canadian-Style Bacon
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC