Baked Canadian-Style Bacon Recipe
Brown sugar, pineapple juice and ground mustard nicely season slices of Canadian bacon. You can easily double the recipe when entertaining a crowd.
- 1 pound sliced Canadian bacon
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Place bacon in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. In a bowl, combine brown sugar, pineapple juice and mustard. Pour over the bacon. Cover and bake 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
2 pieces equals 97 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 555 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC