- 1 pound sliced Canadian bacon
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place bacon in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. In a bowl, combine brown sugar, pineapple juice and mustard. Pour over the bacon. Cover and bake 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Baked Canadian-Style Bacon in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p148
Reviews for Baked Canadian-Style Bacon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review