Baked Cajun Catfish Recipe
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 catfish fillets (8 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; brush over both sides of fish.
- 2. Place fish in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 10-13 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 146 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 941mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Baked Cajun Catfish
"Absolutely delicious as written! So quick and easy too."
"Phenomenal! What a great and healthy way to prepare catfish!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.