Baked Cajun Catfish Recipe
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 catfish fillets (8 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; brush over both sides of fish.
- 2. Place fish in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 10-13 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 146 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 941 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Baked Cajun Catfish
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.