VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 catfish fillets (8 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; brush over both sides of fish.
- Place fish in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 10-13 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cajun Baked Catfish in Test Kitchen Favorites 2004 2005, p158
Reviews forBaked Cajun Catfish
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review