- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 catfish fillets (8 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; brush over both sides of fish.
- Place fish in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 10-13 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Baked Cajun Catfish
Sort By :
Absolutely delicious as written! So quick and easy too.
Phenomenal! What a great and healthy way to prepare catfish!