Baked Caesar Chicken
Easy, fast to fix and delicious, this meal maker is a winner! —KIRSTEN NORGAARD, ASTORIA, OREGON
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- Place chicken in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, avocado and 2
- tablespoons cheese; spoon over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 375°
- for 30-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half equals 320 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 530 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 38 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.