- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- Place chicken in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, avocado and 2 tablespoons cheese; spoon over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Baked Caesar Chicken
"This was really yummy! Especially if you like avocados. I added more avocado, and therefore, more Caesar dressing to make it nice and creamy and to cover the chicken breasts really well. Easy and yummy."
"This was really yummy. I served it with rice and baked mushrooms. Very simple, very yummy. I used chicken tenders."
"I might try using asparagus when baking & adding the avocado after it comes out of the oven."
"<p>The recipe sounded good except for the avocados but I followed the recipe and it turned out very good. The best part is there is little prep time. Perfect for a week night. Serve with rice and dinner is served.</p>"
"Wow - this was so simple and so yummy. I couldn't find fat-free casesar salad dressing, so I used "light". The avocados and the dressing give the chicken a smooth and creamy flavor. Perfect for guests (if they like avocados)."