- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- Place chicken in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, avocado and 2 tablespoons cheese; spoon over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Baked Caesar Chicken
Sort By :
This was really yummy. I served it with rice and baked mushrooms. Very simple, very yummy. I used chicken tenders.
I might try using asparagus when baking & adding the avocado after it comes out of the oven.
The recipe sounded good except for the avocados but I followed the recipe and it turned out very good. The best part is there is little prep time. Perfect for a week night. Serve with rice and dinner is served.
Wow - this was so simple and so yummy. I couldn't find fat-free casesar salad dressing, so I used "light". The avocados and the dressing give the chicken a smooth and creamy flavor. Perfect for guests (if they like avocados).
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >