Baked Brunch Sandwiches Recipe
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 12 slices bread
6 slices fully cooked HamHoliday Ham Celebrate the holidays with your favorite ham and ALDI savings.
- 12 slices cheddar or Swiss cheese
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Spread mustard on one side of six slices of bread. Layer the ham, cheese and tomato over mustard; top with remaining bread. Butter the outsides of the sandwiches; cut in half. Arrange in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and pepper; pour over sandwiches. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Baked Brunch Sandwiches
Sort By :
"So this is a great recipe that you can mess with. You can use turkey or bacon, fruit or different veggies.love itmy only qualm is this: the egg mixture did not cover all of the bottom of the sandwhiches. Maybe next time i will increase the egg mixture."
"Easy and filling!!! Love having these for breakfast!"