- 3/4 pound Broccolini or broccoli spears
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place Broccolini in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Combine lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper; drizzle over Broccolini and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Baked Broccolini
Sort By :
I have made this side dish several times now and will make it several more. It's one of my weekly go to recipes now. So good...thank you!
Try substituting asparagus for the broccolini.
Yum! FYI ~ Broccolini may be called baby broccoli in your grocery store. Broccolini is actually a registered trademark.
This was SO delicious. My neighborhood grocery doesn't have broccolini so I used broccoli florets for this. I wanted to eat the entire pan! I will make this again and will probably try it with cauliflower.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >