Baked Brie Bites With Sugared Cranberries
Socks optional, because they will be blown off.
Recipe Courtesy of Chef Alyssa, ALDI Test Kitchen
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min; Cook: 20 min + overnight to chill
- SUGARED CRANBERRIES:
- 1-3/4 cups Baker's Corner Granulated Sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- BAKED BRIE:
- 2 tablespoons Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter
- 1 orange, zested and juice reserved
- 2-1/2 ounces Tuscan Garden Real Bacon Bits
- 1/2 cup Southern Grove Walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced Granny Smith apple
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons Baker's Corner Brown Sugar, divided
- 2 8-ounce packages Bake House creations Crescent Rolls
- Carlini Cooking Spray
- 8 ounces Specially Selected Brie Cheese Round
- For Sugared Cranberries, in a small saucepan, combine 1 cup sugar and
- 1/2 cup water over low heat. Simmer until the sugar dissolves, about
- 3 minutes.
- Add cranberries and remove from heat. Transfer to a bowl, cover and
- refrigerate overnight.