Baked Breaded Cod Recipe
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing croutons, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the crushed croutons and parsley. Drizzle cod with salad dressing, then coat with crumb mixture. Spritz with butter-flavored spray.
- 2. Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 244 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 423mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 4 lean meat, 0 fat.
Reviews for Baked Breaded Cod
"Easy and very tasty. Great for a quick meal."
"My other half loves it! It's so quick and tasty!"
"easy to prepare and taste good enough, but not special...so I gave 4 stars"
"easy to prepare and good, not o"
"These are very good, quick and easy. And they are made with ingredients that we all have!!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.