These fish fillets are quick to fix...and they bake in no time! Brushed with ranch salad dressing and coated with seasoned stuffing crumbs and parsley, the cod fillets are moist and flavorful. Our Test Kitchen sized the recipe to feed just two.
- 1 cup seasoned stuffing croutons, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- In a shallow bowl, combine the crushed croutons and parsley. Drizzle cod with salad dressing, then coat with crumb mixture. Spritz with butter-flavored spray.
- Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Baked Cod in Light & Tasty August/September 2003, p63
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baked Breaded Cod
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review