Baked Breaded Chicken Recipe
Shirley Smith has been preparing this tender chicken with moist breading for years at home in Yorba Linda, California. What an easy way to jazz up a comforting dinner favorite!
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine mayonnaise and milk. In another bowl, combine bread crumbs and onion powder. Dip chicken in mayonnaise mixture, then roll in crumb mixture.
- 2. Place in a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10 minutes. Turn over; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Baked Breaded Chicken
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC