Baked Breaded Chicken
Shirley Smith has been preparing this tender chicken with moist breading for years at home in Yorba Linda, California. What an easy way to jazz up a comforting dinner favorite!
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine mayonnaise and milk. In another bowl,
- combine bread crumbs and onion powder. Dip chicken in mayonnaise
- mixture, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350° for 10 minutes. Turn over; bake 10-15 minutes longer or
- until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.