- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2-1/2 cups cake flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2-1/4 cups chopped fresh or frozen unsweetened peaches
- 2 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- In a bowl, beat the butter, sugar and applesauce. Add egg substitute and milk. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to the creamed mixture and mix until blended. Fold in peaches and blueberries. Pour into a 10-in. flouted tube pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Garnish slices with whipped topping. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry-Peach Pound Cake in Light & Tasty April/May 2001, p56
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Baked Blueberry-Peach Pound Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review