Baked Beans with Ham Recipe
- 1 can (28 ounces) baked beans
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1. In a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup: 310 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 1475mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 10g fiber), 19g protein
Reviews for Baked Beans with Ham
"would definitely leave out the cilantro next time and chop the ham instead of dice it."
"I doubled the recipe and made it for the Fourth of July. Everyone said, "Mmmmmm, Who made the beans? They are sooo good!" I left with an empty pot!"
"That 1 teaspoon of taco seasoning really give the beans some zip! It's suttle, but yet enough to make ya go, what is that?"