Baked Beans with Bacon Recipe
- 3 cans (15 ounces each) pork and beans
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until vegetables are tender. Just before serving, stir in bacon. Yield: 8 servings.
2/3 cup: 232 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 932mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 8g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Baked Beans with Bacon
"I made these for the 4th of July and they were pretty tasty. I think I will add a cup of bbq sauce the next time I make them."