Baked Beans Ole
This dish is a real time-saver for me. My husband is pastor of a small community church and we have two young daughters, so our schedule can get awfully busy!—Kay Townsend, Obion, Tennessee
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) pork and beans
- 1 cup picante sauce
- In a skillet, cook ground beef with onion and garlic until the beef
- is browned and the onion is tender; drain. Stir in remaining
- ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes,
- stirring occasionally. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 111 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 333 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.