A few additional ingredients dress up canned beans. This recipe can be easily doubled.—Eldora Yoder, Versailles, Missouri
- 1 can (16 ounces) pork and beans
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 to 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- In an ungreased 1-qt. baking dish, combine all the ingredients. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Baked Beans for Two in Taste of Home June/July 1997, p12
Reviews for Baked Beans for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review