- 1 can (16 ounces) pork and beans
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 to 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- In an ungreased 1-qt. baking dish, combine all the ingredients. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Baked Beans for Two
Sort By :
"I omitted the honey and the beans were still a tad bit too sweet for me. I did add a splash of liquid smoke. Next time I will only use 2 TBSP sugar instead of three. The recipe was a cinch to make and I really like that about the recipe."
"These were good. I loved how easy it was to assemble. I doubled the recipe and cook time was about 40 mins."
"Can tell just by looking at the ingredients it is goodand with a last name like Yoder how could this not be a good recipe.."
"These were so excellent. The only change I made from the recipe is that I used 1/2 T. of dried, minced onion instead of a fresh one. Will definitely make this one again. The recip actually will serve 4."
"Love these beans...tastes just like the ones my mom makes!"