- 1 can (16 ounces) pork and beans
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 to 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- In an ungreased 1-qt. baking dish, combine all the ingredients. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Baked Beans for Two
Sort By :
Can tell just by looking at the ingredients it is good
and with a last name like Yoder how could this not be a good recipe..
These were so excellent. The only change I made from the recipe is that I used 1/2 T. of dried, minced onion instead of a fresh one. Will definitely make this one again. The recip actually will serve 4.
Love these beans...tastes just like the ones my mom makes!
These beans are fantastic. I use the least expensive pork and beans I can find. The horseradish is a nice touch but not necessary.
I love baked beans, but the canned versions always need a little help. This recipe is the help they need. I followed the recipe and added 4 links of broiled ekrich smoky links maple flavor and mixed the sauce in the sausage drippings then added to the beans and baked for 30 mins. Emmm, very good.