- 2 pounds ground beef
- 3 cans (28 ounces each) baked beans
- 1 can (46 ounces) tomato juice
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) V8 juice
- 1 envelope chili seasoning
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Yield: 24 servings.
Reviews for Baked Bean Chili
"This was super easy and pretty good, but a little too sweet for my liking. Was I supposed to drain the baked beans??? I didn't add all the tomato & V8 juice because I didn't want it to be too watery."
"great meal added chili rotel tomatoes and onions great recipe"
"This has been my family's favorite chili recipe for years!"
"I do not like kidney beans, chili beans, navy beans....This is my favorite chili recipe!!!!"
"My husband hates kidney beans so i could never make chili. With this recipe i can make chili all the time."