Baked Bean Chili Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 3 cans (28 ounces each) baked beans
- 1 can (46 ounces) tomato juice
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) V8 juice
- 1 envelope chili seasoning
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Yield: 24 servings.
Reviews for Baked Bean Chili
Sort By :
This was super easy and pretty good, but a little too sweet for my liking. Was I supposed to drain the baked beans??? I didn't add all the tomato & V8 juice because I didn't want it to be too watery.
great meal added chili rotel tomatoes and onions great recipe
This has been my family's favorite chili recipe for years!
I do not like kidney beans, chili beans, navy beans....This is my favorite chili recipe!!!!
My husband hates kidney beans so i could never make chili. With this recipe i can make chili all the time.