Baked Bean Chili
Who says a good chili has to simmer all day? This zippy chili- with a touch of sweetness from the baked beans- can be made on the spur of the moment. It's an excellent standby when unexpected guests drop in. Served with bread and a salad, it's a hearty dinner everyone raves about.
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 3 cans (28 ounces each) baked beans
- 1 can (46 ounces) tomato juice
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) V8 juice
- 1 envelope chili seasoning
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce
- heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Yield: 24 servings.