Baked Barbecue Ribs Recipe
- 2 pounds pork baby back ribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place the ribs in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Rub with garlic powder. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain ribs; pour half of the sauce over ribs. Bake, uncovered, 40-50 minutes longer or until meat is tender, basting several times with remaining sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 890 calories, 62 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 245 mg cholesterol, 1,975 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 52 g protein.
Reviews for Baked Barbecue Ribs
"This was my first time making ribs at home but it was so easy - and so delicious! Next time I might teak the sauce a bit (less sweet and more tangy) but that's just a personal preference. My husband loved them! Thanks!"
"THis was really good."