Baked Barbecue Ribs
These flavorful, tender ribs from Helen Tucker of Wooster, Ohio are coated in a zippy barbecue sauce.
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour 25 min.
- 2 pounds pork baby back ribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place the ribs in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking
- spray. Rub with garlic powder. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain ribs; pour
- half of the sauce over ribs. Bake, uncovered, 40-50 minutes longer
- or until meat is tender, basting several times with remaining sauce.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 890 calories, 62 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 245 mg cholesterol, 1,975 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 52 g protein.