Baked Bananas in Orange Sauce Recipe
This simply luscious dessert from Gusty Crum of Dover, Ohio looks pretty enough to serve for a special occasion.
- 2 medium firm bananas
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1. Cut each banana in half lengthwise; place cut side down in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Brush with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10 minutes.
- 2. Combine the orange juice, brown sugar and orange peel; pour over bananas. Bake 10 minutes longer. Serve with ice cream. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 209 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 45mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Baked Bananas in Orange Sauce
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC