- 2 medium firm bananas
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- Vanilla ice cream
- Cut each banana in half lengthwise; place cut side down in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Brush with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Combine the orange juice, brown sugar and orange peel; pour over bananas. Bake 10 minutes longer. Serve with ice cream. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Baked Bananas in Orange Sauce in Taste of Home December/January 2006, p57
Reviews for Baked Bananas in Orange Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review