- 4 medium bananas, unpeeled
- 1/2 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup granola without raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Cut each banana lengthwise about 1/2 in. deep, leaving 1/2 in. uncut at both ends. Place each banana on a 12-in. square of foil; crimp and shape foil around bananas so they sit flat. Gently pull each banana peel open, forming a pocket. Fill pockets with pineapple, granola, pecans and chocolate chips.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until chips are softened. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Baked Banana Boats in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013, p35
Reviews for Baked Banana Boats
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2016 Edited Aug. 31, 2016
"The recipe worked as supposed to but we aren't a fan of warm bananas."
Reviewed Mar. 10, 2013
"Our whole family just tried these for the first time and they were delicious."