Baked Banana Boats Recipe
- 4 medium bananas, unpeeled
- 1/2 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup granola without raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. Cut each banana lengthwise about 1/2 in. deep, leaving 1/2 in. uncut at both ends. Place each banana on a 12-in. square of foil; crimp and shape foil around bananas so they sit flat. Gently pull each banana peel open, forming a pocket. Fill pockets with pineapple, granola, pecans and chocolate chips.
- 2. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until chips are softened. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 220 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Baked Banana Boats
"Our whole family just tried these for the first time and they were delicious."