Baked Asparagus Dip
Since I'm from Wisconsin, I thought it was only logical to put together a vegetable and a cheese...two of the things this state produces in abundance. I come from a long line of farm families and love cooking a lot!
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound diced cooked fresh asparagus, drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Snack rye bread
- In a large bowl, combine the asparagus, cheese and mayonnaise. Place
- in a 2-cup ovenproof bowl. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until
- heated through. Serve warm with bread. Yield: about 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 259 calories, 25 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 340 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now