Baked Apple Pancake Recipe
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 medium Golden Delicious apple, peeled and sliced
- Maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine the pancake mix, milk, oil and egg. In an 8-in. ovenproof skillet, melt butter. Stir in brown sugar and apple slices; saute until sugar is dissolved. Pour batter over apple mixture.
- Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until bubbles form on top of pancake. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 12-17 minutes or until golden brown. Invert onto a serving platter. Serve with syrup. Yield: 1-2 servings.
Reviews for Baked Apple Pancake
Sort By :
Delicious. Doubled the recipe and put in my Pampered Chef large skillet. It served 8 of us for breakfast with sausage, eggs and fruit.
Is the nutritional facts correct for this receipe? It sounds wonderful thats why I gave it 5 stars. If the facts are correct I will never know what they are like.
We just had this at their restaurant in Gatlinburg. Absolutely the best pancake we have ever eaten. Plan to make them at home as a special treat and not just for breakfast.
This was so good! Even my 8 yr old, who is so picky, loved it!
Haven't made this yet, but I just returned from Gatlinburg where I had the pancake at The Atrium. It was abolutely wonderful. After I saw the nutritional info, though it will be for special occasions only and to serve at least 6. It is so rich that 4 servings from this one pancake is very filling.