- edges to seal. Repeat with remaining pastry, crumb mixture and
- apples. Place on greased baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, combine the streusel ingredients. Brush remaining
- egg over dumplings; press streusel over tops.
- Bake at 400° for 14-18 minutes or until golden brown. Place pans
- on wire racks. Combine icing ingredients; drizzle over dumplings.
- Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 dumpling equals 252 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.