- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon butter, melted, divided
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup Diamond of California Sliced Almonds, toasted
- Hot cooked pasta
- Place flour in a shallow bowl. Combine 1/3 cup butter and seasonings in another bowl. Coat chicken with flour, then dip in butter mixture. Arrange in a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. Pour cream around chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes. Combine bread crumbs and remaining butter; sprinkle over chicken. Top with almonds. Bake, uncovered, for 5-8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve over pasta. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Baked Almond Chicken Breasts(7)
Sort By :
I have made this recipe many times and my family love it. The colors of the pasta, carrots, chicken & sauce make a very attractive dish. It's definitely a keeper.
Love this, I use Grouse Breast!
My family loves this recipe! My boyfriend asked me to make it twice in one week. It was very simple to make.
This has become a family favorite. My daughters friends even came over for a cooking class to learn how to make this delicious dish before going off to college.
This recipe is wonderful. I always get rave reviews whenever I serve it. It's a family favorite. My daughters friends took this recipe with them to college. I always make more of the butter/seasoning coating than the recipe calls for. A definate keeper.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >