- 1/2 pound fresh tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon Taco Bell® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup KRAFT® Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 3 cups coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix)
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- BRUSH fish with 1 Tbsp. lime juice; sprinkle with seasoning mix. Cook in skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 3 to 3-1/2 min. on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork, drizzling fish with 1 Tbsp. of the remaining lime juice for the last minute. Flake with fork into bite-size pieces.
- MIX mayo, remaining lime juice and 1 Tbsp. cilantro. Add to coleslaw blend; mix lightly.
- TOP tortillas with coleslaw, fish, cheese and remaining cilantro. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Baja Fish Tacos in KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese 2014
Reviews for Baja Fish Tacos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review