With cilantro, taco seasoning, chicken, avocado and lots of cheese, this flavorful pizza is filling and so refreshing. —Jenny Flake, Newport Beach, California
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and thinly sliced
- In a blender or food processor, combine the salad dressing, salsa, lime juice and cilantro. Cover and process on high for 1-2 minutes or until smooth; set aside. In a small bowl, combine chicken and taco seasoning; set aside.
- Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread salsa mixture over crust. Sprinkle with the chicken mixture, tomato, onion and cheese. Bake at 425° for 17-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Sprinkle with lettuce; top with avocado slices. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Baja Chicken Taco Pizza in Simple & Delicious June/July 2011, p63
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Baja Chicken Taco Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review