- Cut each chicken breast in half widthwise; flatten to 1/2-in.
- thickness. Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub
- on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill chicken, covered, over medium
- heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4 to 7 minutes on each side or until
- no longer pink.
- Grill rolls, cut sides down, 30-60 seconds or until toasted. Serve
- chicken on rolls with lettuce, tomato, sauce and slaw. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 slider equals 195 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 384 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.