Bait and Tackle Salad Recipe
Rising to the aquatic occasion, this fresh vegetable medley mixes tomato "bobbers" with chopped zucchini and yellow squash. It is enhanced with cilantro and a sweet tangy vinaigrette that's a snap to create in your blender.
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes
- 2 small zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 2 small yellow summer squash, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 5 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash and cilantro. In a blender, combine the vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper. White processing, gradually add oil. Drizzle over vegetables; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Bait and Tackle Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC