Baguette with Dipping Sauce Recipe
Dipping is sure to be a delight with this flavor-infused sauce from our Test Kitchen. You’ll make a big impact with this easy-to-prepare dish.
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- Dash salt
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- 1 French bread baguette (4 ounces), sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, oil, vinegar and seasonings. Dip bread slices into sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Baguette with Dipping Sauce in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p8
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Baguette with Dipping Sauce(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Recipes for Two >
- Appetizers >
- Appetizers for Two >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >