Bacon-Wrapped Tater Tots Recipe
Indulge in just one of these scrumptious bacon-wrapped goodies and you’ll taste why they’re a hit with kids of all ages. They’ll go fast, so you may want double the recipe! —Joni Hilton, Rocklin, California
- 16 bacon strips, cut in half
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 32 frozen Tater Tots
- 1. Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until partially cooked but not crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain; keep warm.
- 2. Combine syrup and pepper flakes. Dip each bacon piece in syrup mixture, then wrap around a Tater Tot. Secure with toothpicks.
- 3. Place on a greased rack in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Yield: 32 appetizers.
1 appetizer equals 52 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 123 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC