Bacon-Wrapped Tater Tots
Indulge in just one of these scrumptious bacon-wrapped goodies and you’ll taste why they’re a hit with kids of all ages. They’ll go fast, so you may want double the recipe! —Joni Hilton, Rocklin, California
32 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 16 bacon strips, cut in half
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 32 frozen Tater Tots
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until partially cooked
- but not crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain; keep warm.
- Combine syrup and pepper flakes. Dip each bacon piece in syrup
- mixture, then wrap around a Tater Tot. Secure with toothpicks.
- Place on a greased rack in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake
- at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Yield: 32