- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 1 pound uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 15 bacon strips, cut in half
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- Pour 6 tablespoons dressing into a large resealable plastic bag; add shrimp. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet or microwave, cook bacon until cooked but not crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Drain and discard marinade; place a jalapeno slice on each shrimp. Wrap bacon around shrimp; secure ends with toothpicks. Place shrimp on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink, basting frequently with remaining dressing. Remove toothpicks. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp(4)
Sort By :
I added a piece of sliced water chestnut. The "crunch" added extra to this base.
I also left some jalapeno membrane on some of the pieces-wow!
How can you go wrong with shrimp and bacon. I love the idea of adding a slice of jalapeno to it, wonderful!!!! I love making appetizers and this is just another one that I will add to my recipe files. Thank you!!
really good flavor-kind of messy to prepare
Can these be frozen?
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bacon-Wrapped Appetizers >
- Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Appetizers >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >