- 20 fresh baby spinach leaves
- 10 uncooked sea scallops, halved
- 10 bacon strips, halved widthwise
- Lemon Wedges
- Fold a spinach leaf around each scallop half. Wrap bacon over spinach and secure with a toothpick. Place on baking sheet or broiler pan.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 6 minutes on each side or until bacon is crisp. Remove toothpick. Squeeze lemon over each. Serve immediately. Yield: 20 appetizers.
Reviews for Bacon-Wrapped Scallops
"What a nice change with the spinach! Added more flavour and texture. Definately on my make again list!"
"I made these for a Christmas open house I had. Everyone LOVED them! I used the mini scallops and made 4 times as many as this recipe - really yummy"