Bacon-Wrapped Scallops Recipe
- 20 fresh baby spinach leaves
- 10 uncooked sea scallops, halved
- 10 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, halved widthwise
- Lemon Wedges
- 1. Fold a spinach leaf around each scallop half. Wrap bacon over spinach and secure with a toothpick. Place on baking sheet or broiler pan.
- 2. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 6 minutes on each side or until bacon is crisp. Remove toothpick. Squeeze lemon over each. Serve immediately. Yield: 20 appetizers.
2 each: 145 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 206mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Bacon-Wrapped Scallops
"What a nice change with the spinach! Added more flavour and texture. Definately on my make again list!"
"I made these for a Christmas open house I had. Everyone LOVED them! I used the mini scallops and made 4 times as many as this recipe - really yummy"