When I'm looking for more special appetizer, this is the recipe I reach for. I've also served these savory scallops for dinner.—Pamela MacCumbee, Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
- 20 fresh baby spinach leaves
- 10 uncooked sea scallops, halved
- 10 bacon strips, halved widthwise
- Lemon Wedges
- Fold a spinach leaf around each scallop half. Wrap bacon over spinach and secure with a toothpick. Place on baking sheet or broiler pan.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 6 minutes on each side or until bacon is crisp. Remove toothpick. Squeeze lemon over each. Serve immediately. Yield: 20 appetizers.
Originally published as Bacon-Wrapped Scallops in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p31
Reviews for Bacon-Wrapped Scallops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review