- Remove from the heat. Stir in bread crumbs, apple, raisins, jelly,
- salt, poultry seasoning, pepper and rosemary.
- Remove tenderloins from marinade; discard marinade. Spread stuffing
- down the center of one tenderloin; top with second tenderloin. Tie
- several times with kitchen string and secure ends with toothpicks.
- Arrange bacon over the top.
- Place on a greased rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered,
- at 350° for 1 hour or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes or until bacon is
- browned and crisp. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- Yield: 4-6 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer