After one bite of this grilled corn on the cob, you'll never go back to your old way of preparing it. The incredible flavor of roasted corn combined with bacon and chili powder is sure to please your palate and bring rave reviews at your next backyard barbecue. —Lori Bramble, Omaha, Nebraska
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 large ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 8 bacon strips
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Wrap each ear of corn with a bacon strip; place on a piece of
- heavy-duty foil. Sprinkle with chili powder. Wrap securely, twisting
- ends to make handles for turning.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat 20-25 minutes or until corn is
- tender and bacon is cooked, turning once. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 ear of corn equals 210 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 199 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.