Tender chicken gets a special treatment when spread with a creamy filling and wrapped with tasty bacon strips. "This easy entree is frequently requested by my bunch," notes MarlaKaye Skinner of Tucson, Arizona.
6 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt to taste
- 6 bacon strips
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. Spread 3 tablespoons cream
- cheese over each. Dot with butter and sprinkle with salt; roll up.
- Wrap each with bacon strip.
- Place, seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake,
- uncovered, at 400° for 35-40 minutes or until a thermometer
- reads 170°. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 5 minutes or until
- bacon is crisp. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 297 calories, 28 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 358 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 7 g protein.