Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Spirals Recipe
- 4 bacon strips
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt, optional
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1-1/2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially cooked but not crisp; drain on paper towels. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Sprinkle with seasoned salt if desired.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the chilies, cream cheese and garlic. Spread over one side of each chicken breast. Roll up and tuck ends in. Wrap each with two bacon strips; secure with toothpicks.
- 3. Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
One serving (1 each) equals 316 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 121 mg cholesterol, 486 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 45 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.