Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Spirals Recipe
- 4 bacon strips
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt, optional
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1-1/2 ounces PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially cooked but not crisp; drain on paper towels. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Sprinkle with seasoned salt if desired.
- In a small bowl, combine the chilies, cream cheese and garlic. Spread over one side of each chicken breast. Roll up and tuck ends in. Wrap each with two bacon strips; secure with toothpicks.
- Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Spirals(7)
Sort By :
We don't keep chilies in our home so I substituted green and red bell peppers and it's amazing. If I'm feeling adventurous I'll mix in green onions. I like that you can hide vegetables in it.
Used 1 T. chopped jalapenos instead of green chilies for that extra "kick" we like. Very good!
Very good flavor! I thought it was a little messy to make, but still, I'd make it again.
Another successful meal! My whole family enjoyed it.
Best chicken recipe I have ever made!! I suggest breading the chicken. It makes it extra wonderful. It's mine and my husband's fallback dinner when we don't know what else to make. Amazing!
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >