Bacon-Wrapped Cajun Jalapenos Recipe
- 8 large jalapeno peppers
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 8 thick-sliced peppered bacon strips
- Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise; remove seeds and membranes. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and Cajun seasoning. Stuff about 1-1/2 teaspoons into each pepper half.
- Cut bacon strips in half widthwise. In a large skillet, cook bacon until partially cooked but not crisp. Wrap a bacon piece around each pepper; secure with a toothpick.
- Place on a wire rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Discard toothpicks. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Bacon-Wrapped Cajun Jalapenos(6)
Sort By :
These are incredibly delicious. When I make these again I will add a little more cream cheese (we did have really large jalapenos though). Absolutely loved them.
its hard to go wrong with cheese, jalapeno, & bacon
Loved these! Easy to put together. Great flavor, but not too spicy after cooking.
These are so easy to make and very delicious!
We have been making these spicy little beauties for two years! One thing we do different is coat the bacon in brown sugar just before putting wrapping them. We learned this trick from Another bacon wrapped jalapeños TOH recipe. Sweet and spicy delight!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Bacon-Wrapped Appetizers >
- Bacon-Wrapped Jalapenos >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cajun Appetizers >
- Cajun Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >